Role Title: Retail Supervisor
Contract: Learning Links-Furnish
Job Band: Band A
Salary Range: £7.50 per hour
Contracted Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Overall responsibility for the daily operations of Learning Links- Furnish retail outlet, website, gift aid, delivery and sales.
To oversee and support the coordination of Furnish stock collections and deliveries
To coordinate and support the Furnish retail team in carrying out the daily required functions in a safe and accurate manor.
You will work on the Learning Links- Furnish contracts ensuring our customer journey delivers the very best experience and ensuring the team maximises compliance delivery in line with contract specifics.
To achieve the set contractual targets and KPI’s
· To ensure that the administration process, procedures and systems are accurately and efficiently delivered to time and quality standards.
· Maintain customer files in accordance to contractors guidelines
· To maintain a high standard and quality delivery of the Furniture Links website
· To maximise sales within Learning Links- Furnish contract
· Supporting with the management and distribution and collection of stock for Learning Links- Furnish contract
· To ensure the daily duties, procedures and processes are completed and adhered to on a day to day basis to ensure a high level of services is received by the customer.
· To ensure that all Health and Safety policies and procedures are adhered to fully.
· To report the contractual monthly data of the Furnish retail sales to the Project Manager.
· To actively monitor issues and trends that may impact on the operation in order to identify and report upon reoccurring issues, including preventative and corrective measures.
· Supervise the safe and efficient storage of stock in line with company guidelines.
· To ensure all orders are distributed within the agreed times.
· To ensure all collection and delivery queries are dealt with in a timely and professional manor.
· To maintain accurate stock movement records through the stock control system.
· To handle the stock with care and consideration to minimize damage.
· To ensure all agreed KPI’s are met.
· To undertake any other reasonable tasks and duties as directed by your line manager.
PERSONAL QUALITIES AND SKILLS
· Consistently demonstrate the organisation’s values of Empowering, Respect, Integrity and Knowledge.
· I.T. literacy, specific experience of using all MS Office packages and customer monitoring tools.
· Personal Organisation: An extremely well organised approach to work load, the ability to work under own initiative and the ability to plan effectively and to pre-empt potential situations and counteract effectively. The ability to remain focussed under pressure.
· Driving Change: Demonstrate experience of working in a rapidly changing environment. An ability to manage self and create clear plans and success criteria.
For more details please check the following link: Job Description Retail Supervisor
For an application form please check out the following link: Application Form
Please email completed application form to email@example.com