Do you need a hand moving forward in life?
Learning Links are able to offer support around mental health and moving towards employment. This includes tailored 1-2-1 support to help tackle issues such as debt, health and/or confidence issues, and lack of skills. You will receive ongoing support from a dedicated advisor who will help you every step of the way to reach your goals and aspirations. This could be in learning, volunteering, and employment.
Support will include –
- 1-2-1 employment advice – CV writing and job search support, job applications and interview techniques
- Money advice
- Confidence building and motivation
- National Careers Service for Information Advice and Guidance
- Volunteering Opportunities
- Ongoing support and advice throughout the project and beyond
Phone: 02392 296460 option 3 (Portsmouth) 01983 527529 option 1 (Isle of Wight)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org