Volunteering is an excellent way to give back to the community whilst improving your own skills and experience.
- Take photographs to bring out items features.
- Adjust lighting equipment as required.
- Crop and edit and save photos as required (training will be given)
Skills Desired for Role:
- Interest in photography. (No experience necessary as training will be provided).
- Basic IT skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team alongside other volunteers.
- Creativity with photography and when describing the items, which will be placed online for the customers to view.
- Reliability and some flexibility when responding to management requests and suggestions.
Knowledge and skills to be gained:
- Gain valuable experience and new skills.
- Training and ongoing support in the processes of the online shop.
- Create a portfolio of work that could really boost your CV and future career prospects.
- A chance to meet new people and make new friends
- Positive working environment.
- See your work translate into money raised for the local community.
- Reasonable local travel and lunch expenses will be reimbursed within guidelines.
If you are interested in volunteering, and are able to commit to at least 1 day per week, please contact us for an informal chat to discuss our current volunteering opportunities. Opportunities will vary due to availability.