Administrator / Trainer
£7.83 per hour and uplift to £15.00 per hour when carrying out training
30 hours per week
To effectively administrate, market and support delivery of the Optimum Training courses. Although the role is predominately administrative we are looking for someone from a training background who can support the delivery of unaccredited training courses in the absence of a tutor.
- Book internal and external venues and other services as required, facilitating the smooth and successful running of all courses across the organisation, in line with timetables and other requirements as directed by management.
- Assist with the promotion and publicity of new courses and activities as required and according to the marketing plan(s).
- Prepare material for returns required by funders.
- Support in processing learner and tutor records and files.
- Prepare and distribute pre-course joining instructions and other information/materials in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurate and prompt recording and storage of related information, data and statistics, in accordance with Learning Links security and confidentiality policies.
- Provide a responsive service to customers, colleagues and partners, by telephone, letter or on a face-to-face basis, ensuring course enquiries are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Maintain the central training room online diary to a high degree of accuracy.
- Liaise effectively with tutors and facilities personnel to identify and supply resource requirements for courses, workshops, etc.
- Prepare and equip internal training rooms prior to their use, as required, in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain a sound understanding of Optimum Training’s courses and of their benefits to our customers. Utilise this knowledge to identify needs in potential customers and effectively promote courses.
- Proactively promote Optimum Training’s courses by approaching community groups and local businesses on a regular basis.
- In liaison with tutors, produce registers for courses as required and pursue their completion.
- Collate and record data from tutor and learner documents (ILP’s, registers, evaluation forms, etc) as appropriate, to monitor quality and as part of the overall evaluation of Learning Links courses.
- Produce letters, memos, reports, minutes of meetings, etc, as required.
- Attend meetings/events and participate in training and development, as required.
- Support in the delivery of unaccredited training courses, where necessary.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties, as required, to meet the aims and objectives of the post or the organisation.
- Work some unsocial hours in accordance with the needs of the post and/or the organisation.
Other Essential Qualities
- Experience gained from previous and/or customer service based environment.
- Excellent communication skills- on the phone face to face and written.
- The ability to be assertive when required.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Personal organisation skills- ability to work to tight deadlines whilst being fully compliant to process.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong IT, literacy specific experience of MS Office packages.
- High level of numeracy and literacy and experience.
- Experience of preparation and delivery of employment related training courses.
For the full job description please see here: Administrator / Trainer
To apply please download and complete the application form here: Application Form
Please email email@example.com with your completed application form.