As the Digital Marketing Advisor, you will be working with the senior management team and together look to drive and shape the company’s marketing activities. The initial focus will be to develop and re-launch their web presence and then to maintain and enhance that presence.
a. Marketing and external communications
* Design promotional material for the company as per the marketing plan.
* Design marketing material as per the marketing plan to support Business Development Team.
* Maintain SEO on all websites.
* Maintain Google Adwords account with the S&M supervision.
* Maintaining all 8 social media accounts (Twitter, facebook, linkedin, google+) on a daily basis.
* Print and cut material Promotional material (less than 500 copies)
* Assist organising and attend events (this may include some weekend work).
* Implement the distribution of promotional material and ensure the distribution is effective.
* Develop 2 case studies for all projects and one per course as per the case studies template.
* Create external e-marketing newsletter as per the marking plan.
* Maintain Learning Links generic email address accounts.
* Collate, capture and prepare project case studies.
Please note this is a fixed term contract until 31 July 2019.
For the full job description please click here: Furnish-Digital Marketing Executive
For any enquiries and to apply please see Application Form 2018 and email back to email@example.com